Friday, January 9, 2009

I've gone to look for america.

Lately, I've been making a mental note of all the places I come across (via TV, magazines, books, etc.) that I want to visit someday.
Tonight (while watching the girls next door with my sister :) I discovered The Madonna Inn in California.
Every single room is elaborately themed. A lot of them are made to look like caves. One of them had really beautiful sparkling green walls. They were so neat! These pictures hardly do it justice. I wouldn't want to spend an entire vacation in one of those rooms, but definitely a night.
I've been so gung-ho about going to Europe the past few years, but I'm really starting to become more interested in seeing more of the United States first.
So, I am officially adding The Madonna Inn to my list of places I hope to visit whenever I make my way to California. 
:)

No comments: