Sunday, July 26, 2009

a zine and blue dress lemonade

This weekend, I finished laying out/printing/stapling the zines for my class. I'm excited to hand them out tomorrow! All their work looks so great together. This was my first time laying out a book with the fool-proof yet somehow still confusing method of "page 1 next to page 28" etc. Luckily it all came out perfectly! I used pictures I took at the Art House Co-op Sketchbook Project Boston show for the cover. 
I decided to make a treasury on Etsy this weekend. Blue vintage dresses are some of my favorite things, so I gathered together some really beautiful ones in hopes that other people will find their perfect blue dress/in support of some of the etsy vintage sellers I know, who have always been so sweet. 
And last, but hardly least, the lovely Kirsty (who is across the Atlantic in Essex!), gave me a "lemonade stand award" for my blog. Thank you, Kirsty! :)
I hope you all had very nice weekends. I think I'll have a painting finished tonight to scan and post tomorrow!
Love,
me

1 comment:

madeleine said...

i don't know what it is about blue dresses, but they never fail to cheer me up!


thanks for the advice - i need to be reminded of things like that far too often. i've got my fingers crossed that this semester isn't too painful and that i dont have to have anymore of those horrid "ugh i have woken up from a nap more tired than when i went to sleep" moments

xo