Monday, January 3, 2011

the year of the rabbit

Happy New Year, everyone!!
It's 2011, the year of the rabbit.
I love rabbits - their shape and manurisms are so elegant, and at the same time they seem perpetually young and adventure-bound. Also, I think they bring luck. So in honor of the Year of the Rabbit, I'm giving away one print of my painting, "On finding you."
To enter, leave a comment on this post. To be entered either once or twice more, you can 1) become a follower of my blog or facebook page and/or 2) mention the giveaway on your blog and let me know in your comment that you did so. :) I'll draw the winner on January 13th. Here's to a beautiful 2011 for everyone!!
xoxo
Amanda

13 comments:

Kelly said...

Crazy about your art! Would love a new print. (kellypster_at_gmail.com)

cArLa said...

count me in!!! i would love to win this. happy 2011 to you lovely lady!

honor pope-lance said...

i love amanda atkins and i used to collect rabbits when i was little! i know exactly where i will hang this gorgeousnesssss!

Unknown said...

I share your fascination with hares and rabbits (even though they got kicked out of rodents.) My status reflects this and can always find room for another print or original. -- Ells

Tamina listening said...

Oh, count me in! I'm also a follower of your blog!

eewingo (at) gmail (dot) com

Lauren said...

i'm in! (i'm a follower!)

Lauren said...

Also, just liked your fb page!

Ivy Black said...

I love your work! Count me in.x

jocelyn_g said...

Amanda - I love your work, and would love to win this print! I also like your Facebook page!

A said...

I adore this picture. I'd definitely love to be entered in the drawing. I followed you Facebook, too.

felicia said...

We have 2 bunny rabbits! Daisy & Truman Capote Woodhouse
They are both full of mischief and nuzzles.
I am pretty sure I already follow your blog and facebook page, but I'll double check! That print would be perfect for our little flat!

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

ha, I love that your rabbit is named Truman Capote!!!!
And THANK YOU to everyone who entered! I'm so lucky to have blog followers like you guys. :)

diane said...

just discovered your amazing work thanks to the darling kitty!

your fire engine painting for her is the sweetest.

i'm officially a new follower. :)