Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Calm Below

 The Calm Below
Acrylic on Masonite, 11x14"
 I have to admit, I was horrified when I looked at my blog today and saw that it has been almost a full year since I last posted! So much has happened, and it has gone unshared here. Instagram has definitely become my main platform for sharing work. It's quick and informal and on my phone and I love it, so it's become all too easy to forget other forms of social media.
I miss this blog. It's truly been the keeper and tracker of every little success I've had thus far in my art career, big or small. I'm going to try to post here once a week. That is my new goal.
So, I will be back soon. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! You should put a link to your Instagram on your sidebar!