Tuesday, September 13, 2011

the art of cake

Everyday is a Holiday is a grassroots company created by my friend Jenny Holiday and her boyfriend Aaron. Specializing in hand-painted home decor and furnishings, they have a style all their own that I first noticed my junior year of college. Jenny's is one of the first "artist blogs" I got into and I still love her today!
Jenny and Aaron will be teaching two classes at The Creative Connection this weekend. There's still time to register for their classes. 
I hope you're all having a lovely week so far! xo, Amanda

5 comments:

cArLa said...

thank you for finding me another great blog to follow. hope you are doing well amandakins xoxo!

justine'sshoes said...

I really love that work. I'm fond of that type of style, very british!

I've just discovered your blog and it's a real pleasure to read it!

Justine

sweetheartville said...

I love Jenny's work! And she couldn't be sweeter.

Jenny Holiday said...

Ahhh! Love you to bits and bits Amanda!!!!

Cannot wait to meet up one day ..soon!!

XOXOXOXO

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

Thanks everyone and YES, I love Jenny's work! Isn't it beautiful? Just like the artist!! xo