Saturday, May 26, 2007

what a season to be beautiful without a reason.

Hello to anyone who reads this thing! I have neglected this blog for a month or two, but I think it's time to get back on track. Today I discovered the amazing work of a local illustrator who is an allumni of my college (Art Institute of Boston). Her website is tofusquirrel.com, and I also added the link to her blog under artist's blogs on the side. :) I just wrapped up my junior year. It got incredibly hectic towards the end, but a lot was produced this year and all the stress is always worth it. It is nice to sit back and actually breathe now, and the summer is mine to have my way with. I have a small series of three paintings in mind which will lead into a larger series I have planned out for my senior portfolio class. I will post more on these ideas as progress is made. Much more to come soon. Happy summer!

No comments: