Friday, January 4, 2008

wish I was the moon tonight.

I am seeing this lady, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
on February 2nd!! With Cathy, Shane, and Aaron. Terribly exciting. Neko Case's music sounds like nothing else and I love walking into a store and recognizing her voice on the speakers. There's something so heart breaking and lovely about all her songs, perfect for that exquisite kind of wallowing. I just might feel like painting tonight. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I just purchased two CDs: Girl Groups of the 60s and Sh-Boom. ahahaha. I can't even tell you how much I love this type of music. It's possibly my favorite just-mine, rainy day, doing anything kind of music ever since Court, Ab, Linds and I recorded our own version of The Leader of the Pack in 8th grade. Josephine Baker is on her way here in the mail. Excitement is all around!

No comments: