Thursday, November 22, 2007

there is a chance I'm falling quite hard over you.

Black swan has been finished! I haven't thought of a title yet. She is a combination of many things, one of them being the myth of Leda and the swan. She's acrylic on masonite. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's so good to be home for Thanksgiving break. My sister and I visited our cheesy highschool mall last night, which recently acquired a Forever21 (score!). The problem is that home causes me to sleep late. In the city, there is so much motivation to wake up at 8 or 9 on the weekends and go see what is going on. Also brunch starts at 10. Here...here it is more fun to stay in bed with my cat and do nothing. Tomorrow I will definitely get up early to help my mom cook. At least that is what I want to do! We will see what happens. I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!! <3 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: