Thursday, December 20, 2007

la mer.

My mom alerted me to the fact that I haven't updated in a bit. I was quite busy with finals which, thankfully, are all over now. I've been reading The Seas by Samantha Hunt, and it's wonderful so far. I also finished Ruby by Francesca Lia Block, and I think it was the best thing I've read in a really long time (if you are a girl or woman who loves animals and nature, you will love it). Let's see, what have I been up to... Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A poster I created for Diane's natural history class, a fictional "museum of the sea". I really wish that museum actually existed. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shelby and Kristen (sidebar!) invited Taryn, Em, and I to a winter cocktail party. I got to dust off this vintage gown I bought in high school, which was, of course, very exciting for me. I love dresses! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One of the guests brought their cockatoo, Lilly. Don't let the name fool you; Lilly is a boy. Here he is with Kristen. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And here he is making me laugh. It's snowing and beautiful out and perfect for reading, which I think I'll go get back to now. I promise pictures of our christmas tree later. I think it looks better than ever this year! Enjoy the snow. <3 Amanda

No comments: