Monday, April 18, 2011

shop announcement - buy one get one!

Hi, everyone!
I am leaving for Europe very soon now, which means my shop is going to be "on vacation" from April 26th through May 12th. 
Until then, I am having a buy one/get one free sale on all prints and paper dolls! Just checkout with one and tell me the second you'd like free in message to seller or a convo.
Above is a chicken I got at work today. It was love at first sight for me and these chickens, and this was the last one left (and he had crooked eyes - aka I had to have him). I know chickens are female, but for some reason I can't stop calling it a "him." Oh well!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and Happy Marathon Monday, Boston!!! I might post a few marathon pictures later. :)
xoxo, Amanda

2 comments:

A Painted Journey said...

OMG, 'he' is soooo cute! No wonder you wanted him! haha And you have always been one to want the 'misfit' toys or ornaments with an ear or leg missing or a broken beak, or in this case, crooked eyes, because you always want to make sure they get a home! haha Can't wait to see some of your Marathon pix! What an exciting place to be!... Love, Mummy

Kitty said...

Amanda Dear,

Your chicken is so CUTE and HANDSOME. I am so happy you brought him home.

love love,
Fritzi