Saturday, October 1, 2011

No fear of wonder.

 "No fear of wonder."
acrylic on masonite, 9x12"
Happy October, everyone!! I like to think that October is one of the most magical months of the year.
This painting is for a Halloween show at the Lincoln Arts Project. There is something about shiny, black creatures that is so beautiful and mysterious. Black cats have always been a huge part of my family, so I took this show as a great opportunity to do a painting that pays an homage to them. There's a costume reception on Friday, October 28th. In honor of Halloween, I made her available as a print here in my etsy shop.
I hope you have a beautiful October Saturday!
xo, Amanda

1 comment:

A Painted Journey said...

OMG, you know how I feel about black cats! haha I absolutely LOVE this painting!! One of my all time favorites :)... Love, Mummy