Monday, August 13, 2007

what a little moonlight can do...

I know I already updated today, but I just can't resist sharing photos from my recent trip to Vermont. My friend Molly Geiger (a lovely photographer) invited Nicole and I to her farm for a few days of beautiful country. It really was detoxifying. A beautiful time I'm very grateful for. Pictures by Molly. <3 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nicole's polaroids <3: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thank you, Molly and Nicole, for the wonderful time!

No comments: