Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Your hair was long when we first met.

Some sketchbook stuff: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And some pictures from the kids' last day of summer: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ellie and her Zelda. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ely needed milk for his cereal, so he went down the dirt road to his Nana's and brought back a jar of milk. He gave the rest to Lillian, who licked it off her paws. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We drew for a little while. Ellie drew cute cats. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ellie, Sam, and Rob played on the hammock.. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and I rolled in the grass with Chelsea. I miss the summer already. It's back to Cambridge on Monday. I do look forward to seeing my friends and getting back to the city I love. Love, Amanda

No comments: