Tuesday, September 4, 2007

a room of one's own.

I managed to do this entire painting on September 1st and 2nd, and I'm so happy with how it came out. My Sister's Keeper: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm all moved into my lovely little room at school! This is my first year having a single and I couldn't be more pleased with what room I ended up with. My friend Emily and I, who lived together freshman and sophomore year, are next door to each other with a strange closet that connects our rooms! It has a bench built into the wall and it reminds me of either the underground railroad or perhaps servant's quarters. It's fun, because we can either shut the doors to our "nook", or have them open and be able to yell things to each other and run in and out of each other's rooms. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: