Saturday, March 8, 2008

busy as a....bunny.

I haven't posted in so long, and I feel terrible. But there is so much to share!!! First of all: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My senior illustration class is in a show at Goody Glover's in the north end, hosted by Glovebox!!! The opening is Tuesday, March 25th, 7 pm. This is my first show out of AIB, and I'm very excited. I'm also excited that the company is named glovebox. It's run by two girls who graduated from AIB just a couple of years ago. For more information go to gloveboxboston.com. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our AIB senior illustration show was an amazing success! Everyone looked so beautiful and the space looked great. I can't even describe the night in words, honestly, so here are some pictures! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It was a lovely evening! Thank you to everyone who came and for all your kind words about our work. It meant a lot! <3

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah!
Updating your blog!

-Kate

Anonymous said...

Hooray for updates and images! I'm excited that your stuff is on the AIB website.

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

yay for everything!