Tuesday, June 2, 2009

tree-fallen bandit slips

Hello everyone! How are you? Today I thought I'd share some of the neat things I've acquired recently.
I got this slip at Target last night! It reminds me very much of sailors. I love it. It's very soft.
As you can see, I got picture-happy.
I love these pins. I got the large horse pin at an antique store in Concord. He's a plastic toy pin from the 50s for playing cowboy. I got the tin bandit on Etsy. I went through a cowgirl phase my junior year of college. I had a sherif's badge that I liked to wear. Once I go through a phase, it comes back in waves. A small cowgirl phase is coming back on, and it always seems to come by way of pins!
---
Bluejays are begging for peanuts on my deck right now. And chipmunks. It's time to go feed them. I hope you're all having a beautiful Tuesday!
love, me

No comments: