Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Depending upon the Nature of the Beast

I'm really excited to announce my second solo show, "Depending upon the Nature of the Beast (a show of fictional fiction)." It opens at Three Graces Gallery on Friday April 1st, 2011!
I absolutely love Three Graces. I've done their bi-annual Tiny Show 4 times now, and every time I go I am blown away by how beautiful the space is. The back windows look over the ocean and the front door faces downtown Portsmouth. I'm very grateful to be having a show in such a lovely place.
I'll keep you all posted on the progress of the show, new pieces, etc!
I hope you're all having a beautiful week.
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

A Painted Journey said...

Yeahhhh! I love the Three Graces Gallery and Portsmouth, and I can't wait for your solo show! The postcard announcing it is beautiful!... Mummy