Friday, February 18, 2011

the art of the personal space

 Etsy posted a few photos from this Flavorwire article, and I had to share them here. I love seeing people's work spaces, probably for the same reason I love drawing personal spaces: there is something so warm, comfortable, and yet mysterious about a person's favorite place to just be...them.
(Above is Albert Einstein's space)
 Susan Sontag
Roald Dahl
Just this morning I was admiring this photo on The Freelancer's Fashionblog. I love seeing her makeup table, all the little things on it, and that beautiful grape/bird wallpaper that looks almost hand-drawn (in fact, I think it might be).
--
I feel like I've been all business lately, and not too chatty on my blog. I'm getting a little bored of it, so there should be more fun/interesting/personal posts coming soon. How've you all been?
New work soon + non-work related things. :)
xoxox
Amanda

No comments: