Sunday, February 27, 2011

the end of winter

 A blonde Lucille Ball.
Tonight it is snowing again. It's the kind of snow that's so light and silver that it looks like glitter. No matter what, though, lately I can't help but feel like it's spring. I'm not getting those late-winter blues this year, or maybe they just haven't hit me yet. It just feels like spring to me all the time lately.
How did February treat all of you? What are you up to?
I feel like I've been very caught up in my work lately. I'm waiting for the warm weather to pull me out of it a little bit. 
xoxo
Amanda

4 comments:

cArLa said...

i wish for more sunny days ahead for you... it felt like spring just this past week, then, came the snow... it feels like winter just began for us. take care lovely amanda!

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

thank you, Carla!! I hope the winter doesn't drag on too long for you. :)

Ivy Black said...

Looking forward to spring and some more brighter weather! It's rain, rain ,rain here just now. Still, it's a good time to be indoors by the fire and making things...
Beautiful photos by the way. xx

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

ohhh yes, definitely a good time to be inside making things!! I know, I love seeing Lucille Ball as a blonde..it gave her this ethereal appearance!