Monday, March 7, 2011

little golden book

I definitely have the late-winter blues. I am so anxious for spring!
These are some minor cures.
I longingly looked through this at the Booksmith today: 
Encyclopedia of the Exquisite by Jessica Kerwin Jenkins.
It reminds me of Cleopatra.
rain-wavy hair
free wallpapers for your desktop from cath kidston
dreaming of European beaches.
Little Golden Books on your vanity. I found this picture here. Since I was old enough to have lip gloss, I have loved arranging my dressing table area, and putting unexpected things on it always made me so happy. Seeing that neat row of Golden Books brings back memories of being 14 and organizing the things in my bedroom.
---
Today I painted, had brunch at Zaftigs with my oldest friend, and roamed the Brookline Booksmith. It was the perfect way to spend a rainy Sunday.
xoxo
Amanda

No comments: