Sunday, March 8, 2009

darling in my sketchbook

Some pictures from The Sketchbook Project show held at Laconia this Friday:
The show was lovely! A room full of over 2,000 sketchbooks. It was like hunting for buried treasure. There were so many people there who so obviously appreciate, respect, and marvel at the mind (since basically that's what a sketchbook is made of). I read so many beautiful things inside those sketchbooks, and got to visit my own. I can't wait to see them all again at the New York show next weekend, and explore further to the ones I didn't get to look at yet! It was a really fun night!
 This morning the birds were loud (isn't it interesting how they call louder when warm weather comes?), and tonight we played basketball in the rain. It finally feels like spring.
Thank you to everyone who came Friday night, and to anyone who has been to any of the tour stops so far!! I hope you're all enjoying the beginnings of spring.
Love,
me

1 comment:

Shauna said...

that is such a great idea. im a bit jealous