Monday, July 27, 2009

my maps the constellations, my inner dialogue

"and maybe I'm the stars, and maybe I was zelda; a bright pale thing
amidst the throttle (meant to be with aristotle)"
Acrylic on Masonite, 8x10"
A new painting for my show. :)
---
Today was my last sketchbook class, and it made me sad! I really enjoyed the kids that I had, and I learned so much from them. For my first time teaching my own class, it was a wonderful experience and I couldn't have asked for a better group.
Happy monday to you all!
love, me

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Your new piece is wonderful, love the personalities of each one. Kids are such fun to teach, I used to do craft classes for kids and they made the most wonderful items.

Debbie

Jen said...

I'm sure you'll get a bunch more amazing kids to teach next :) ovely blog too.

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

thank you both! I know, I look forward to all the different kids I'll meet in the future. Teaching is so much fun.