Monday, July 13, 2009

the tallest ships

This past weekend, my Dad and I went to see the visiting tall ships at the Charlestown Navy Yard! It was a lot of fun. Some of the ships were hundreds of years old. We got to go on the decks/in the cabins of a few of them.
(Us on the Canadian Bluenose.)
Dad and the USS Constitution!
more bluenose.
I wish all coats had collars like these.
Playing captain!
It was a really nice and fun day. I hope you all had nice weekends of your own! I have more art to come pretty soon.
Love, me
P.S. - Thank you to those who attended the Glovebox Junko Revival show!! It really is the people who come that make the shows so much fun to be a part of.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

You look lovely :) The print on your cardigan is great.

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

thank you so much!

Kirsty said...

Your outfit is soooo pretty! I love your blouse and skirt! and your cardigan (pretty much the whole outfit! :D)

Looks like you had a wonderful day! Great pictures!

America always looks so nice! :)

Love Kirsty .x.

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

aww, thank you!
Haha, America can be pretty nice. I'd like to be where you are more sometimes, though! :)