Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"She was a very emotional person, Annette. She brought that out in other people."

"Babette's sleepless night: Paris, 1962"
pen on paper, 8x10"
" 'How come a crow? Crows are bad luck.'
'They are? I think they're gorgeous.'
Mr. DetTamble raises one eyebrow and for just a second he does look like Henry; he says, 'You have peculiar ideas about beauty.' "
-Audrey Niffenegger, "The Time Traveler's Wife"
---
This morning I woke up to the sound of rain, which I always love. But I'd rather wake up to the silence of snow falling. Today I finally let myself listen to Vince Guaraldi's Charlie Brown Christmas sound track. I try to wait till Thanksgiving. It's almost that day! If I don't write again before then, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend.
Love, Amanda

No comments: