Thursday, February 5, 2009

If I could find a real-life place that made me feel like Tiffany's, well then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!

(Sadie's "Bush Baby")
Things Learned While Subbing Elementary School Art:
-hot pink glitter paint is rather decadent
-finding lost "Bush Babies" is rewarded with lots of hugs
-necessity is the mother of invention
-always have a hair elastic on your wrist
-parrots have refrigerators 
-Children notice details beautifully
-Trees are purple
-Picasso was right: all children are artists.
-I maybe want to teach art to kids now?
---
I want to live in a world that is a cross between Breakfast at Tiffany's and Lady and the Tramp.
That is all.
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would be the absolute best art teacher for little ones...ever! And you'd have summers to travel... Sounds like a plan!