Monday, February 2, 2009

shows galore!

Hi everyone! Just a note about all the upcoming shows:
The Sketchbook Project comes to Boston on March 6 at the Laconia Gallery, 5:30 pm. It's also hitting Brooklyn, Chicago, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Atlanta, and St. Louis. For tour dates, check here.
Our next Glovebox show is at a new location: Rescue, a vintage consignment shop in Allston! All work will be on and/or related to cassette tapes and vinyl records. Opening night will be March 1st.
And coming VERY soon, the Teeny Tiny Art Show IV at Three Graces Gallery in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Opening this Friday, February 6th, at 5 pm!
Thank you all for your kind words, encouragement, and support about my upcoming shows and my work in general. It means more than you know.
I'll probably update again later tonight...maybe tomorrow. I have a green bottle I want to show you.
Love,
me.

No comments: