Thursday, February 12, 2009

you, soft and only.

Finished product for The Sketchbook Project Volume 3. She's being shipped off tomorrow!
I made Tiger pose with my sketchbook. It looks like she has a tattoo!
Today was special because I found this little rascal roaming down town by himself. I brought him home with me to keep him safe until we contacted his owners.
He has a very loving family and is back safe and sound with them now. He had escaped by accident.
Here you can tell how muddy he'd gotten from all the dirty melting snow!
He was so sweet and he definitely brightened my day. I miss him already.
I feel like I should get a tattoo, but I kind of like my skin in its natural state. I think I will just always paint my ladies with the tattoos I would get, were I the type to get one.
Yay for 30 Rock and The Office tonight!
Alright, time to do some things!
Love,
me

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

You are brave letting Tiger sit with your book, lol.
Dora would be chewing on it or using it as a scratching post;) What a cute dog and so lucky that you found him.

Debbie

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

I know! I'm lucky Tiger leaves my things alone, although I do wake up nervous a lot when I hear her trying to get on my painting desk in the middle of the night.
Yes, that dog was so wonderful. I miss him a lot!! But I'm glad he's home again. :)

Anonymous said...

You have a heart of gold, my dear :)