Sunday, May 17, 2009

I wish I was the moon tonight.

Dear everyone,
Hello. :) I hope you all had a good weekend.
 I have many ideas and haven't had the time to make them into realities. I'm going to kick myself into gear and start working on them. I have three paintings to finish and a potential summer project which will allow me to do some things
 that I've wanted to do for a long time.
Today I got to restock shipping supplies for my etsy shop. I love filling orders! I love buying the sturdy white photo-mailers and plastic cello sleeves and putting stickers in as extras and going to the post office to send my prints to states like California and Texas and to countries like England. Mail in general makes me really happy. 
Yesterday I had the honor of walking as faculty at the AIB/Lesley graduation. It was semi-outdoors this year, which was really lovely because any time there was a lull in noise you could hear the echo of birds chirping.
So now I'm off to go paint, or cuddle with Tiger.
Have a good Monday!
love,
Amanda

No comments: