Sunday, October 18, 2009

dollhouse winter

It's snowing, it's snowing, it's snowing!!!
This makes me really happy! (aside from that the poor birds and animals who dislike winter maybe haven't fully migrated yet and are cold). :(
This is a picture of one of my favorite clusters of stores/restaurants in Harvard Sq. They come onto Eliot Street off of Winthrop Street, which always reminds me of an ocean-side town like Rockport. It's probably hard to see the snow in this picture, but rest assured, it was indeed snowing! I must get back to work on my project now.
xoxo Amanda

2 comments:

Carol Jeandel said...

So~ lucky ! i would never see the snow in my country : ) Amanda good .

WoolenSails said...

We haven't gotten any yet, seems to be all upper state, so fine with me;) Some nice days ahead, so hopefully this flu will go away and I get down to the beach while it is nice and no crowds.

Debbie