Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Boston Zine Fair

Hello everyone! Just a quick note about the Boston Zine Fair! Its new location happens to be my alma mater, The Art Institute of Boston! It's all next weekend! I will be selling mini prints (5x7") of some of my favorite ladies who usually appear only in 8x10 form! For info about the fair, visit http://www.papercutzinelibrary.org/zinefair/. This lady, along with a certain tattooed one, will be among the prints for sale: I'm excited! I love little art and am looking forward to selling tiny versions of my prints. Ellen Crenshaw (see my sidebar of artist friends), who graduated from AIB the year before me and is a very talented comic artist and illustrator, will also be showing/selling her work! So everyone should stop by! love, amanda

No comments: