Saturday, September 6, 2008

leftover downpour and three graces.

I just spent a very nice evening and morning in Portsmouth, New Hampshire with Kate for her Enormous Tiny Show opening. The show was great, and if all goes as planned, I'll be in the February show of the same name! Shauna came to stay with Kate and I in the hotel. We saw a lot of good people, did lots of good shopping, and I was hugged by a pug which made everything all the much better. We stopped into a bookstore where I purchased The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery. I fell in love with it as soon as I read the inside cover and I know it's just what I need right now book-wise. I want to run away (via a book). I want characters with lives so complex that I can forget about my own for a while. I think it will do all of this for me. I have two paintings in my head. They should be coming out soon. That's about all. PS - It was time to update the music on this thing.

No comments: